23 June 2012

Well, its 3:30 in the morning and I am up yet again. I saw a cute quote today "Sleep is the result of caffeine deprivation". I liked the quote so much I made an art journal entry around the theme. Tomorrow or um, later today will be the first day of "NO SMOKING". (Good luck to the hubby, kids and dogs). So, I plan to spend the day under the premise of "All About Me". I plan to smash/journal, read my current book, and surf the net to keep my mind off smoking and my hands busy busy busy. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to upload a few pictures from my art/smash journals to get this blog going. Heading to sleep........I hope.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your doing well with the quitting. I'm 4 years now and I don't regret it. It took alot of patience and alot of prayers and smoke chantix along the way but my husband and I got through and I hope you can too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! My husband stopped three years ago. He is much better at it then I am, I have to admit. He is taking the kids away for a few days this week, so I am giving it another shot then.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips