10 February 2014

Current Projeccts

February Daily

Because I made the daily, I am going to complete it for the month....HOWEVER. I did something I had sworn I was going to wait on......because I procrastinate too much....because I don't know if I will keep up with the project...because I always feel bad if I spend too much money.....but then I broke down and just did it....because I had that magic word....COUPON. I finally bought Project Life Kit. I saw in AC Moore today that they had a whole project life section. I love being able to check out what I am buying...see it in front of me. (Yes, I am a holdout on buying mainly on line. ) Another shopper and I were standing there as if a ROCK STAR was in front of us. (Ok, so it may have been a while since I have been to the craft store.......) I had just gotten back from the doctor and was waiting on my prescription. I knew I had to give the pharmacy time to fill it....so I stopped at the craft store.......and two hours later....still not ready on my prescription....I had all the makings for my own project life kit. ....  :) Pictures of that to come soon.



I will also be creating another book (with Alyssa's influence meaning its geared for the teen set)  for a give a way. So stay tuned.......

On to the Daily pictures....















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips