11 March 2013

Happy Accidents

So a few months ago, while buying my cinch, I decided to add some chipboard and other binding items in to my purchase. After all, what good was a cinch if you couldn't use it. One of the things I ordered was a Heidi Swapp memory folder set. I threw it in a drawer and forgot about it. It resurfaced months later when I was packing up my craft room to move from NY to NC. It made the trip and ended up in another drawer. I began watching many videos, craft channels and came across a tutorial on using Memory files. How lucky that I already had them????Well now all these months later I finally decided to try my first "attempt" at making one. There is one thing I hate doing, GLUING paper to chipboard. Its not that I can't do it, it FRUSTRATES me to no end. (insert multiple cups of coffee here). Yesterday I had made two really cute tags with no real "game plan" in mind. Many people ask to see pictures of my new home, and I figured, well........nows my chance. Still not sure if I enjoy making these as much as I love making daybooks, but here's a peek at my latest project.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips